2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Lots of manufacturers are bringing out 'anti-microbial' paints which are supposed by keep walls healthier by killing bacteria and mold. They add chemicals that act as biocides, and charge a premium for it. However, research shows that these products dont make any difference to people's health. In fact, all they do is expose painters to extra chemicals!
Any colour as long as it's green!
Save the chemicals and install some whirly birds instead. You can only prevent mould by decreasing the moisture in the air, and increasing airflow. If the chemicals in the paint are strong enough to kill mould for years, I do not want to be the one with my nose over the tin for a few hours.